PreSales Solution Consultant Celonis
As a PreSales Solution Consultant Celonis, you build trusted relationships with customers through discovery workshops. Next develop a complete understanding of their business initiatives, challenges and objectives.
Work alongside customers to identify opportunities for Quint Technology to deliver significant improvements to performance, in line with our customers corporate strategy. Collaborate with customers and partners to design and build solutions that drive value realisation and ensure a positive return on investment. Lead product demonstrations and Proof-of-Concept projects to showcase how the Quint Technology delivers sustained value for customers. Also deliver presentations to senior executives that outline the opportunity, product solution and business case to drive investment decisions.
Quint Technology, a practice within Quint, improves business processes and makes them faster, better and cheaper by automating “workflows”. We make this possible by working with innovative technological solutions. Think of ServiceNow (Service Management), Celonis (process mining) and Atlassian ((Scaled) Agile way of working), Splunk and 4Me. Our business consultants explore customer demand and advise which technological solution best suits this. They then organize the implementation of the technological solutions in continuous coordination with our customer. Our technical consultants carry out the implementation. On average, you serve one to two customers at the same time. In the long term you will have the opportunity to coach junior colleagues.
Where and how?
You will work together with our 40 Quint Technology professionals, who are ambitious, innovative, social and adventurous. We think it is important that you feel at home and cooperation is of paramount importance to us. Every month we organize several events where knowledge sharing, development and being together are central. You guide the customer alternately on location and from home or the Quint office. Our customers are located throughout the Netherlands.
The qualifications you need
• 1-3 years working experience in IT-Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement or a similar area
• Successfully completed your studies in Data Science, Computer Science, Data Science & Business Analytics, Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
• Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers
• Understanding and are able to interpret business processes
• Excellent analytical skills, are always well-organized and known for being a quick learner
• Basic knowledge of SQL or other programming languages (Python, R, Matlab…)
• Strong interest in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining and you seek continuous improvement of your know-how
• You are very dedicated and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
• You search for a job with a steep learning curve in order to think outside the box and to continuously broaden your knowledge
• You have very good English and/or Dutch language skills, other languages are an advantage
Quint is Great Place to Work certified (Award GPTW 2022), with personal attention for everyone. This is reflected in our informal culture. Openness, short lines of communication and mutual trust are key. We think it’s important to make each other stronger. That is why we offer training, education and intervision to further develop you.
We also offer a nice benefits package:
• An annual contract with a view to permanent employment;
• A bonus scheme;
• To continuously stimulate your development, you will have access to the training offer of Quint Academy;
• A 32-, 36- or 40-hour working week, and you can adjust this annually;
• Flexible working hours, you organize your own agenda;
• Choice of a lease car, public transport subscription (1st class) or km allowance;
• Company laptop, or a BYOD fee if you prefer to use your own laptop;
• A BYOD fee for a telephone subscription;
• Pension plan
• Annual sports budget of 240 euros.
Let’s make impact. Become part of our team!
Is this job made for you? Please contact Geesje Bakker at Geesje.Bakker@quintgroup.com to discuss the possibilities. For more information about Quint, check out www.quintgroup.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram.
Dare to Challenge!
That’s what Quint stands for. We like to discuss matters with the aim of learning and improving together. We therefore work together with each other and with clients on the basis of the core values of challenge, impact, inspiration and trust.